Monday, September 21, 2009

Dancing =O

So I've been thinking about some things today, books ideas, Chobits, random things to do, ect. One thing I've been thinking about, is the dance thats coming up. I was wondering if I should ask someone, but I dont like school dances, to many people, not that fun, and always the same. So I was thinking instead of going to the actual dance, I would take who ever I was going with, to the park, and dance there. If they liked that idea of course that is, but, if they werent spontanious, random, or fun loving, I probably wouldnt have asked them in the first place. I think it would be cool though, alone in a random place, having our own fun (I know this can all be thought of wrong, but I dp NOT mean it that way! Pervs....) And there wouldnt be so many people to bug us, and we could listen to whatever music we wanted to.

Sorry, I just reallyl iked that idea, and had to share it.....

Oh! And I also did an interview with two random people, who shall remain nameless.

Here it is:

1 at first glance what do you think of 2?
1: -shrugs-
Me: Very original.

2 when I rule the world, what do you think your job will be?
2: No idea.
Me: Knowing you, you would be fertilizar.

2, you, 1 and I are all deserted on an island, you have to kill one of us to survive, who do you kill?
2: You
Me: Le gasp!

1, 2 is trying to kill me, what do you do?
1: ......Kill him?
Me: ........I see....

2, you have found out your pregnant, how do you respond?
2: It depends who gave me the baby!

Note: 2 is a guy. 1 is a girl.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cool idea. Kind of romantic in a cute way.

    ...That interview reminds me to Econ today. We are, apparently, trapped on a deserted island in Alaska. We're going to sacrifice Andrea to the water gods, and attack deer with an axe for food. (And by "attack," I mean run towards screaming.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =) I'd like to try that idea sometime, the question is with who though, heheh.

    Omg, wow o.o Better hope the deer is old enough, that when you scream at it, it has a heart attack. lol

    ReplyDelete