Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Monday!! ....Not.

No really though, today was a good day suprisingly.....sort of.......it had its moments.... Really only one bad thing happened, my friend Augusta got switched to A lunch T.T so now I have no one to talk to, except some girl whos name I dont know.......Today was awkward, haha. Other then that it was the same as usual, except for my last our, where I made a girl roll on the floor giggling and snorting (she snorts when she laughs) She was like, "Hey, dont be mad at me Jason left you for me." Me: "That was uncalled for Kendra......but I guess I could have tried a LITTLE harder." Thats when the giggle fit started. Then Courtney lent me a book called 'Uncensored' I like it, it puts a slight humerous twist on relationships and stuff. I agree with it though, the author did a good job on it. Then I got home, found birthday cake in my fridge, (Neighbor kids birthday left overs) sat down at the computer, and started typing this out =D

No comments:

Post a Comment