Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Uncensored.

This book is really good, I like it a lot. I was thinking about things I've read from the book, and things Courtney has said to me. I think there are 5 types of love, thats right, 5! 2 in dating, 1 in family, 1 in friends, and 1 in misc.

1. False love, no I dont think the love is fake, the feelings are there, but they will end eventually. Still, it is important to feel this love, to get a better knowledge of love, loss and relationships. 2. True love, yep, love that is true and forever.....Sort of, just because its 'true' love, doesnt mean the relationship will last forever. 3. Family love, this is love wich you feel for family, such as siblings, parents, children, pets, and so on.....Not much to say here. 4. Brotherly/sisterly love, this is the love you feel for a friend, because whether you like it or not, you do share emotions with them (Some guys might deny this.) you share happiness, sadness, and so on. 5 Misc. love, this sort of really isnt love, but I guess it can be. For example, "I love this book!" or "I love playing video games." It isnt really love, but sometimes can be, like a child and his favorite blanket, toy, w/e. There are some adults even that have a specific item they love.

Thats my take on love, thanks for reading =D

No comments:

Post a Comment