Friday, March 20, 2009

Awesome Bus Ride

So I got on the bus going ok what ever Im going home. Well as usual this girl named Monica was being as usual a biotch. Then for like no reason she started yelling at me, so of course Im going to yell back, as the rule says Do onto others as they do to you.....I take that to literal... Anyway so we're yelling and blah blah blah, and somehow it's pumping everyone up. People are teasing Damien for playing pokemon, people are making fun of Ians hat. It was anarchy, but it was awesome. Some kid got called a nigger and had a knife pulled on him, it was play though so no worries. Then it got weird and we started talking about the schools "Phantom Pooper" Its just this kid who craps logs at our school. I ignored most of this, it was getting out of hand. So anyway I was minding my own business, then Courtney hit her brother with a History book! I laughed so hard...without drawing attention to myself of course. Then I got home and began typing this.....yep ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment