Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wow

Today has sucked...kind of....I mean more people are talking to me yeah, but...more people are noticing me =/ like in class someone was like, Donald your so annoying! I just smiled and said I know, but still, there was no point in pointing it out DX. Plus I heard some....disturbing news about somebody in school, when I asked her brother he told me he couldnt talk about it or hed get in deep trouble O.o Plus we got our new scheduales, mine sucks!! No lunch with any of my friends, plus I have life time sports!! I hate sports!! T.T .....anyway....the girls in the school have been really weird lately, like...theyve been giving me the evil eye...or just stareing...one of them was Courtney, but still I mean...what did I do to piss off the others????

2 comments:

  1. I give the evil eye to EVERYONE.
    But if it seemed intentional, you were probably sitting in my seat. D<

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete