Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ok

phew....Ok well, I found out why Courtney's been acting funny, she has a crush..or two...aaaaww ^^. And she has a fetish for people with long black hair and another one thats apparently embarassing XDD. Im partially in that boat. But you kniow what its ok, shes moved on thats all I wanted to know, besides I only wanted to be friends anyway =/. So yeah, in other news.....there is no other news.....lot but hey, life is kind of good, so its all fine.

Ps. I need to get me a pic on this blog...

4 comments:

  1. Hey, hey, heyyy...
    No. I have not had a crush since last year.
    And the second fetish (the one that can really count as one) will never be known!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAAP! I forgot bout these posts XDD I redid my blog so there isnt so much weird stuff in it.. Anyway jes ignore them. This is embarassing...ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I didn't have a crush. Who did you think I liked?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh..nobody please seriously just forget it I was mistaken XP

    ReplyDelete