Sunday, March 15, 2009

AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

Ok well first of all sorry for not posting, I spent the weekend at my friends house. That was the most fun Ive had in a while! It was really the most fun yesterday though, we went and hung out, we bought a couple things! I bought a katana and a Domo-kun plushie (still no match against Pochi!!) XD a security guard came up and was like "Hey whered you get that katana?" I thought he was going to take it!! So I told him F.Y.E and he told me he was looking for one, I think he went to bust the shop though =/, lol. Then a kid named David went up to a comcast stand asking how to get a water bottle from them. They said he had to subscribe, then some other dude who reminded me of a guy from Harold and Kumar said he could buy one for 10 bucks. So he thought about it and the guy told him hed drop the price to 6.50 and put water in it. So he accepted and he took him to another booth took HIS water bottle went to Panera Bread, poured it out and put water and ice in it. rofl it was funnier to be there. Then we went to family video, and I was showing Domo to everyone there, I raised him up with one arm and just show cased it. And david showed off his water bottle, we got a lot of weird looks but it was great, then he put on music to, to draw more attention to us!! We almost got kicked out.... And McDonalds sucked they denied David a whip cream burger.... So I want anyone who reads this to go to there nearest McDonalds and ask for a whip cream burger, if you get it, eat it and let me know what you think. Tell me there reaction to when you asked for it, and if they dont get mad at them and boycott all MickyD's that dont give them to us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment