Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Telemarket Noob

Ok I just got a call and like right when i picked up the phone the dude was like UUUGH umm... oh shi-! um..is uh...Lottie there....I m...got a statement from uh...um... [Enter company name here] then he's like Oh um...just have her call us ba- I mean we'll call back another time to get ahold of her...uh...bye... XDD What a noob! And uh....I got bad news...my mom.....is....is....a Twilight fan DX NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!! Why!? I hate Twilight! This brings me shame....

8 comments:

  1. Ugh no Im afraid to! I saw the movie and that was bad enough, I dont want to go through an entire book of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can't exactly say that you hate the series without actually trying it. Just like you can't judge someone before you get to know them. It's the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The books are different from the movie, from what I've heard.
    Though the movie actually doesn't look that bad.
    (The first book is okay. The second is great because Edward is gone for most of it. Third one sucked. I didn't even bother with the last one. Her baby was half human, half VAMPIRE? WTF?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. huh...I heard that the movie was a lot like the book. And Im not really basing my opinion off of nothing, Im basing it off what other people think as well as my bad opinion on the movie. WTF? Half human half vampire!? Thats stupid! So what does that one do, only sparkle when its angry?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw I cant decide on a name so Itll change a couple times

    ReplyDelete
  6. The vampires sparkle when they are in the sunlight.
    You shouldn't ever base your opinion on what people tell you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know they sparkle in sunlight. I was just wondering if the half vampire one did too. And yeah I know I shouldnt, but Im just putting my opinion on the movie with what I heard people say to make my opinion.

    ReplyDelete