Wednesday, June 16, 2010

1.When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? Start it, test it, get in, but only after I take my clothes off.
2.Do you read the labels on your shampoo bottle? No, why would I do that?
3.Do you moan in the shower like the people on the Herbal Essences commercial? No, but I sing.
4.Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? Not showered, took a bath with, once, when I was really little, let's not go there, okay?.
5.Have you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? No.
6.Have you ever brushed your teeth in the shower? Yeah, occasionally..
7.Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? I've dropped a bottle of body wash on it (OW!) does that count?
8.How old do you look? A wide range from middle school to college.
9.How old do you act? I want to be a kid again.
10.What's the last song you sang? Mario Kart Love Song
11.Have you recently become a member of anything? TOW, does that count?
12.What are your plans for the weekend? I was supposed to visit my sister, but my mom said no because of summer school.
13.Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? I'm not sure, I've only kissed with just lips, and the last time it happened I was too shocked to notice I think they were open though..
14.Whats the sexiest thing about Condoleeza Rice? I don't even know who that is..
15.Does anything on your body itch right now? My leg.
16.Who's the sexiest famous woman alive? I don't find famous people appealing, I know, I'm weird..
17.Who's the sexiest famous man alive? With the answer to the last question in mind, I also am not attracted to men. But with that said, I will be the sexiest famous man in the near future.
18.Does every family have a crazy uncle? I would say yes, but if the kids parents have no siblings then they wouldnt.
19.Have you ever smuggled something into America? Never been out of America, so no.
20.Does playing the guitar make a girl/guy more attractive? No, it's cool, but it doesnt make them more attractive.
21.Do you live in a city with a good sports team? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....No.
22.Have you ever finished off the popcorn and ate the junk from the bottom of the bag? Maybe, I dunno.
23.Have you ever had sex in a tent? No.
24.What about in a boat? Nope
25.Have you ever dated a Goth? No.
26.Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex? Uh.....I dunno, I'm not really interested in that at the moment. But I guess if I had to choose, amazing sex.
27.Can you fix your own car? Don't have one, and if I did, no.
28.Would you want to kill George W Bush yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? Not directly, I'd find a way for him to meet my mom and let it go, there for I'd be in the clear.
29.Should guys wear pink? That's up to each individual guy..

41 comments:

  1. where do you find these? theyre hilarious~! you sing in the shower? and what the heck do your weekend plans have to do with summer school? you mum has lost it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I would have to stay a couple days over there, Sunday-Whenever, but no, I won't even describe what I think of my mom.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find these on the internet, I get bored and search for them, and yes, I sing in the shower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. summer school sucks, plain and simple. haha, i think that is a sign of awesomeness, me and my sister always do too, reaaaaaaaaally loud to annoy the rest of the fam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just sing to myself, as best as I can, amazing how the shower can make you sound like you are good, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. its true, the vibes in there are like carnegie hall! i dont think ive ever heard you sing, im making you sing next time i see you

    ReplyDelete
  7. What!? Uh oh...I'm afraid now. I don't sing for people, ever. Nobody ever hears me sing, well seriously sing that is....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I'm sure you'd like that! You'll never get me to sing, never I tells ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh reeeeeeeeeally? even if i blush alot?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Just because I think it's cute when a girl blushes does NOT mean it will get everything from me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiite its your weakness

    ReplyDelete
  12. It most definetly is not, Courtney said that, she doesnt know what my weakness is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. still, you are singing. so prepare something!

    ReplyDelete
  14. UGH! Fine, Collide, Fall For You, Headlock, or Mario Kart Love Song? Or if none of those, I'll think of something else.

    ReplyDelete
  15. you get to pick, you are the one singing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Alright. But you are in charge of when and where then.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alright, alright, jeese. But I don't know how to play guitar, so there won't be music to it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thats alrite, im just surprised you agreed~score one for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Actually, I'm just waiting for you to forget =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. not gonna happen, buster. im writing it down and putting it on my mirror. take THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm willing to wait until yo have to take it off the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh its off the mirror, now its hanging in my closet on my caution tape, where i put things that stay for awhile. you cant miss it, if you walk in which i do quite frequently, you will see it. so, there will be no forgetting on my part.

    ReplyDelete
  23. did i mention its on a bright orange piece of paper?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, you'll forget eventually, no one has ever gotten me to sing (legitimately at least) and you aren't about to succeed, I'm not going to just give this up easily.

    ReplyDelete
  25. ah, but YOU forget, i am not your average person who will let it slip her mind. now im just more determined to make it happen... if you're not giving up, and im not giving up, then i guess this is war -to imaginary troops * ready the marshamllow guns!*- besides, im not even telling you my favorite kind of ice cream- let alone a secret until you sing so make you decision wildly, padowan.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well, if you think it's this hard just to get me to sing, just imagine trying to learn MY secrets. So then war it shall be, until one of us backs down. Besides, didnt you say on your blog your more of a sherbert person?

    ReplyDelete
  27. dangflabbit!!!! i need to stop posting personal information on my blog *sigh. yes, i am more of a sherbert person. but that is beside the point. its on.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Haha, you'll slip up, and when you do, I will get you! Bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. what do you mean by that? you think im just going to be like oops, i just told you a secret! nope. i hide what i want to hide verrrrry well and there is NOTHING you can do to get it out of me unless i want to tell. be prepared, this is prolly the biggest challenge you will ever face. so ask yourself, am i feeling lucky?

    ReplyDelete
  30. No, I'm saying I'm very good at getting information that I want. And do you think that it will be easy to get me to sing? You'll have to be majorly convincing for that to happen. I don't rely on luck, it never agreed with me, I use skill, instinct, and intillect. But you're going to have to face this question. Do you have what it takes?

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh really? you REALLY think you can just get the info from me? dream on. oh, by the time im done with you youll be singing everytime you so much as hear my name in hopes that i wont come torture it out of you once more. yes, i do have what it takes, but you on the other hand obviously have no clue who youre daling with.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Don't make me laugh, I'm a PLUSHIE, one of the most unstoppable things in the world. You don't even know what my weakness is. There's no way you can beat me, and on top of that, I have abilities of which you never seen. I may not know what I'm dealing with, and that gives me the upper hand, expect anything.

    ReplyDelete
  33. see, this is funny bcuz everytime i hear "plushie" i think stuffed with fluff, not particulary smart, so uh one of the most unstoppable things in the world? ahem, right, whatever you say genius! you think i cant discover your weakness? really, its comical how you underestimate me like this... and expecting everything? that gives ME the upperhand. why, you may ask? that,dear enemy, is of the utmost secrecy. dont worry, i'll try not to hurt you -TOO badly-... but when it comes down to it, i think you're in for a big surprise. oh this is gonna be good.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh that's what we want you to think. Just trust me, you'll never win. I like how you think you can win, it's amusing, I will give it to you that you may have a thing or two that could catch me off guard, but in the end, trust me, I know how this will play out, and I will prevail.

    ReplyDelete
  35. aaahahaha! you totally crack me up. who is this "we?" you and your grandma? ohhh mumzy! saave me from the wrath of plushie and his grandmum!! theyre going to kiiiiil me!! *faints* no, its amusing how you dont take this seriously. have you any idea what i can do? obviously not, you live in a dream world plushie and its about to shatter. since youre not pyschic, y ou cant possibly know how this is going to play out. this makes you a pathological liar, and a faker.. your world is about to change.... plushie

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh you poor poor delusional girl. If only you knew, but you don't, and that is your down fall, but ignorance is bliss as they say, but in this case, what you don't know CAN hurt you. I have some tricks that can make everything you currently know seem like a lie, that will turn your world upside down.

    ReplyDelete
  37. HA! i am not the delusional one~ look in the mirror and you'll see the problem. oh i know what im up against, i rly do, and i know its gonna be a good fight, but i also know that in the end i will win and you will lose. the ends justify the means, which means nothings off limits, you think YOU have tricks up your sleeves? oh this is better than a reality TV show!! my world is already upside down and backwards, so from here theres not much you can do. i think you will find this to be ridiculously challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love challenges, and in the end, I usually prevail and win, so just prepare yourself, and I shall do that same.

    ReplyDelete
  39. as do i, but i think your "usually" is about to become "slim chance!!" im prepared, i am ready. this is gonna be epic.

    ReplyDelete