Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No pink lemonade makes me sad.

I havnt been doing much today, but I guess that's because I woke up at 4:30 pm? Crazy I know. =) I woke up with this horrible burning head ache, but it went away quickly enough. Then I got on the computer, talked to people, then played video games, got bored, then back on the computer. Oh, and I listened to music, a new band I found out about from an online game I play, Adventure Quest Worlds (I feel they deserve recognition, since I am grateful) from a live event that they held, thank you AQW staff! Anyway, the bad is One Eyed Doll, they are so good, dark, twisted, and sometimes funny. I love it.

So life has been pretty good lately, I've been enjoying it quite a bit, hope it doesnt change soon =( I would hate that.

And so I shall leave my post with those words.

Bii~

2 comments:

  1. 4:30? good gracious child! were you THAT TIRED?? haha, thats not faiiiir i dont ever get to sleep in that late, i have to go to day camp! i agree, no pink lemonade makes me sad too, but im having some today~ yaaaaaaaay ^^

    ReplyDelete