Sunday, June 27, 2010

JaFax, night walk, and video games.

I have to say, this has been the BEST weekend I've had in....well, ever!

First off, JaFax,

It was amazing!

We got lost on the way there, because a certain duck voiced GPS was crapping out on us. And I made an impression of what I think a GIR voiced GPS would sound like, it was the best I have EVER sounded like him.

Naturally, I happened to be the one who spent the most. On 3 things. In the order of which I bought them:
1st. Kara's souvenir. I saw this and instantly fell in love, and just HAD to get it for Kara, who couldnt come with. I'm so glad she liked it!
2nd. A neko hat~ It's awesome! I've been wanting one for sooooo long.
3rd. A prinny plushie! This was uber expensive, but it was the last one, and since I played Disgaea, I've wanted one of my own.

Courtney got a bunch of hugs, and her picture taken, quite a few times. I wanted to hug Hinata, but didnt, oh well =/

Then I got my picture taken with a cat girl on stilts! Cat girls are awesome, haha.

Then we headed home, and I never spent that last $7....

I got home and talked with Jason for a bit, did some stuff on the computer, played some games, and didnt sleep, so I went on a walk about 1:30-ish am.
Despite how great my day was already, this was my favorite part of the day (I say that because I hadnt slept, techniquelly it was today.)

It was so bright out, the moon lit everything up.
I saw some beautiful things while I was out, but it was also a little scary, and made me nervous a bit, haha.

But in the end, I got home, and was more awake then I was before, I didnt fall asleep until the sun was up a bit.

I woke up, watched Rugrats, talked with people on the comp a bit, then my mom told me she's redownloading the whole thing AGAIN, but that's okay. We went out to Gamestop while it was redownloading, I went in with the intent to buy one specific game, but didnt find it, so picked two that are related to Disgaea in one way or another. I laughed, because after I bought them, I found the game I went in for.
My mom got mad, because she spent the same amount of money she gained for selling my old playstation that it costed to buy a cord she took from my ps2.

And that's my amazing weekend so far! I hope it keeps being this great!

2 comments:

  1. I still want a GIR GPS! Though what the guys said would probably be right, he'd start messing around with the directions then be all, "Oops, sorry!" XDD
    ...I just remembered the episode where Zim put a GPS in GIR. Neeever mind. "Where's our home?" GIR: *points to sky* Zim: "No, our HOUSE, GIR! Our house on EARTH!" GIR: "Ohh... It's that way! ...No, it's over there."

    Y'know, you could have huged Hinata if you wanted to!

    Yeah, I need to go for a walk around town at night sometime. Does your mom let you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it still would be awesome!

    Lol! I thought of that one RIGHT as I was reading the first part of this.

    Well it's too late for that now. =P

    Yeah, she does, she's pretty cool when it comes to that.

    ReplyDelete