Thursday, June 10, 2010

School is back in session.

So, my mom freaked out on me because I got a D- in Pottery class, so now I have to start going to summer school. I'm not even going to get into how dissapointed I am to have her as a mother.

But, other then that, I've been hanging out with friends, dealing with issues, and relaxing.

I think what I'm most excited about for the summer, is the 4th of July, not sure why.
But I do remember this one time a few years ago, I was watching fire works in Sunfield, and these girls behind me were talking kind of loudly, then they started to discuss what colors they wanted to have come out of the fire works. After a variety of colors one of them shouts "Black!!" Then everyone was just like "....Black?" And they laughed, I found this amusing for some reason, but actually, black coming out of a fire work would look kind of cool. Dunno if it's possible though, but I really want to see one now.

So yeah, been hanging out with friends, going to youth group, got some new secrets ;D
Nah jk jk......Maybe. Haha.

I've been playing Neopets a lot lately, like every day, for hours.
Why? There is an annual sports tournament thing called Yooyuball, and my team never wins!! So I've been playing Yooyuball for hours every day to get my teams score up, not sure why this is so appealing to me, but I REALLY want my team to win!

Go Virtupets!!

I'm a dork, hahaha.

Anyways, redownloaded the ENTIRE computer, hopefully Mabi will work now, I want to play that too, I need levels!!

Wow, okay, I'm coming off WAAAY to geeky.

So after school today, I called around, and I'm going to be a super model, how awesome is that? Be jealous, I know you all are. I'mma find a way to represent TOW into almost every thing I'm in, just watch!!

Bye mii~~

12 comments:

  1. waiiiiiiiiiit, your mum is making you go to summer school bcuz you failed POTTERY? thats not even a class~ its like an art class extra thing, now if you had failed like 2 core classes and i was you mum i would make you do summer school, but not cuz of pottery :/ black fireworks? that would be cool... wonder if it would show up well? a super model? ahaha, you could be the first male model on americas next top model~ haha. go TOW! oh we rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt even fail it, got a D-, but I think that's cause me and the teacher knew each other, but still I passed, that's not summer school worthy. Black fireworks sound awesome, I really want to see what they would look like. I think they would show up a little, depending on how dark it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man~ mums. theyre certifiably crazy i swear! i wonder if there ARE black fireworks, hmm. that would be rully cool... of if they like the middle was white, then as they exploded the middle was black and then faded to white? thatd be sweeeet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, seriously, and they say teenagers need attitude adjustments. Yeah, or a really coloful one, then have black expand from the center, or vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are the LAST ones that need the attitude ajustments, we actually have an idea what the heck we're doing and dont just tell other ppl to do our work~ i think teenagers are seriously stereotyped and belittled and adults are vaguely tyrnical, but i wont get into that :/ as soon as TOW is in order, we should do those fireworks, the colorful and the black and white, as kind of a congrats for us and doom for the world

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I like that idea, and we can make a holiday and fire off fire works that have black in them. And they have to spell out Plushie and Kara.....Wait, you need a nickname too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Doesn't your Civil War grade have a little more to do with summer school than pottery?

    Her nickname is Shae!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well it shouldnt! I shouldnt have even failed that class!

    Oh right, told you I'm bad with names >.<;;

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can't say that your mom has no reason to send you to summer school when you failed your only class that was for an actual grade. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  10. @plushie: yes to the fireworks! wahooooooo! and i need a new nickname ne ways, im tired of shae, i think ive outgrown it, im too different from when i first started using it. any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Civil War is an elective Courtney.

    Shae is a good nickname, I just never called you that, so I couldnt recognize it as one.
    I'll start brain storming!

    ReplyDelete