Tuesday, November 10, 2009

1337

Well, today was interesting. I am in a boy band called 7 Car Pileup, got the idea from Scrubs XD Our first song will be Making Love to a Mochachino. Then this kid on my bus is going to be a stripper, he wanted a name based of alcohol, so I suggested the following: Niquil, Listerine, generic mouth wash, and sanatizing wipe. He didnt like those names at all.

I told a story to my friend Maggie, about squirrels, then she had to go, so I agreed to find her in school, shake her hand, and give her a note. I can't find her!! I've looked for 2 days!!

On another note, I miss my friends....I havn't talked to many of them much at all, maybe a few words here or there. But, I have been talking to people I hardly know more, this girl I named Megan, is sort of a new friend, shes more like an in training friend, but still. This guy who sits next to me loves her, but he will deny it no matter what. Then, theres Brooke, she sits next to me on the bus a lot, and she likes me (irony, no?) shes nice, and fun, and she's out going, so she's cool too. She proclaimed herself my 'Hug buddy' since I like hugs, I didn't argue.

"Now I'm watching wrestlin', tryin' to be a tough guy, listenin' to rap metal, turn tabels in my eyes. I can't grow a mustache....I ain't got no season pass....all I got's a mopeeeed~~" Girl All the Bad Guys Want by Bowling for Soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment