Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kingdom Hearts 358/2

I have to say, this game is awesome. Kingdom Hearts always knows how to make an explosive story, one that will keep you guessing, and keep you wanting more. Then theres always that moment of OMG WTF WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!?!?!?!? I swear, when they showed Ven from Birth By Sleep, I freaked out. I won't say how or why, I just want to know, why Ven, and how? It's hard to explain, because I know how he could be seen, just....not that it would have been him seen. This leaves me very perplexed..... The ending was so sad.....I was heart broken at the last words spoken.
::SEMI SPOILER::
It's sort of at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2, it shows Roxas running to the 'usual spot' saying "I hope this is finally the day we all get to go to the beach."
I didn't think Castle Oblivion ran so deep into the story. I knew it made a time gap, but it caused so much to happen during that time gap.
Thank you Kingdom Hearts, you never dissapoint. (Except you tease us and give us a slap in the face with just a tiny hint of more in the story.)

No comments:

Post a Comment