Monday, November 16, 2009

Clones and Bats.

Last night, I woke up to these noises. "Holy fuck!" Crash. Bam. Thud thud thud. SLAM. "Goddamit!" So, I wake up, and get out of my room. I ask whats going on and my mom tells me that I was right, and we have bats, and that she has it trapped out on our funky not so porch thing. I wake up and ask her if it's gone. She didn't know. So now I'm worried I'm going to step out there to leave, and it will lunge out and attack me. Maybe I'll become a vampire ;) No jk. But really though, it worries me.

I met my clone. He's like me in a lot of ways......strike that, in almost everyway. The only differences I've found are that he lives in Germany, and his name is Pascal (Wich is ironic, because thats my OCs son's name) He asked me if I liked Courtney, not quite sure why, maybe he likes her? Idk.

Anyway, I'm going to go get ready for school.

PS. If my eyes are red, I seem more fangy, or am licking my lips more often, DON'T let me hug you!

No comments:

Post a Comment