Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My bathroom has carpet.

Howdie. Life. Is...... Life. I got rock candy from Courtney, it was delicious, I am now out of candy, and I miss it. So, I was thinking of things with zombies, and how they usually start from a disease. Well, I took that, and made it so zombies were smart, AND regenerated, AND even came back from the dead from hundreds of years, and well, basically it came down to a dude with an AK47 going against Abe Lincoln with an Uzi. Don't ask. Omg, this comp sucks! I just got locked out for half an hour! In mid-post! Jeese! The nerv! Anyways. So, I wanted to go trick or treating with Courtney, but I don't think thats happening, wich sucks because I was kind of excited about it. So onto less current news, I want a cork board, or a white board, something to put up my ideas for the book into one place, write them on paper when I can, then transfer it to the board, make it a lot easier. Speaking of the book, I need to get started on those notes, and that letter, so I'll ttyl people, bii~

No comments:

Post a Comment