Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Awkward Wednesday.

Yeah, today, soooo awkward. First, I wake up to my mom watching Twilight....awkward silence. Then, at lunch me and this guy Ben were talking about our friends, and I mentioned Courtney.
Ben: "Is she hot?"
Me: ".........Yes....." is slightly unnerved.
Ben: "Does she have a phone?"
Me: "Yes....."
Ben: "Does she text?"
Me: "No."
Ben is dissapointed.
I don't know if she has texzting, but I don't like Ben, he's a jerk. Then, I heard about him, and my friend Brooke, doing something naughty. Later, on the bus, she had comfirmed this, again, awkward. In class this guy told me directly, he said my name and everything. He told me "Hey Donald, Tyler likes to beat off with soap in the shower." I was like......great..... then went back to work, feeling like things were awkward, I know he was joking, but still. And people were complimenting me today........awkward......ugh......But yeah, I declared today Awkward Wednesday, may there be many more ^^

8 comments:

  1. O.O"""""

    That is all I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind clarifying that statement?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben: "Is she hot?"
    Me: ".........Yes....."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! -facepalm- Yeah, that WOULD be the thing you focus on, that was NOT the point of the story........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of COURSE that's what I would focus on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well sorry! How bout I run my posts by you from now on, so you can tell me if anything else insults you!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When did I say I was insulted? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I just assumed so since you were making such a big deal out of it....

    ReplyDelete