Thursday, November 26, 2009

Memories are odd.

Today I couldn't help but think about memories, after thinking over Kingdom Hearts, and a conversation my mom had with some people during Thanksgiving. There was a little girl my mom used to baby sit, and we apparently were really close friends. Well her step-father came to pick her up and she clinged to my grandpa a lot of some weird reason. Well apparently that night he had beaten her to death. I don't want to get into all the morbid details of the story, but I realized that I was shaking hard after that. I was suprised, because I didn't remember the girl at all, so I didn't know how it could possibly effect me so much, but I guess the past be it events, or friends, they stay with you in your heart, even if you forget them long after.....
With this thought in mind, it would explain a lot of things when I look openly at my passed.

R.I.P Memory Girl, I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment