Friday, November 20, 2009

Awesome Day.

Today was so cool. I got 10% of a class done, in one day! If you don't know, thats a LOT. Then, during last hour, I was saying my good byes to people. Then I hugged Megan (real name Morgan) then he twin sister came up and was like, "Can I have a hug too?" Morgan screamed NO! But I said I'm too nice to deny a hug, and hugged her anyway. Then on my way out of school, I got glomped by my friend Tiffany, then Augusta came up and was like, "Back off, it's mine....." She looked to me and glared, "It's mine too..." She said pointing to Tiffany. Tiffany hugged me tighter and was like, "We're its!! Lets be it's together!" I so felt like a piece of property right then.

On another note, the Kingdom Hearts game came! And my mom gave it to me!! I'mma go play it non stop after this post!

Bii~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment