Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good day.

Today, I found out my headphones still work =D But, I forgot to grab Courtney's thermos >.< Anyway. We had a guest speaker come, talking about abstinance. The whole time I had a big grin on my face, since it didn't apply to me, but I listened anyway. I really enjoyed it, and she made me proud of the decision I'm making. But the girl behind me was crying, and it was kind of sad. Then afterwards, I was really happy ^^ Then I ran up and gave Courtney a high five, because I'm under the assumption she's made the same choice as me. Assumption as in, that's what I think, but you can never be sure. lol. jk. I finished my sea-salt icecream, it was delicious, and I never say that about food, it's either, not good, ok, or pretty good. Also, I have made a list of daily tasks, they will start tommorow. The SIM list failed after a small slip up an S, but I still feel confident. I think I messed up, because worrying about slipping up, caused me to get overly stressed, and it ended up happening anyway.

I heard if you do more stuff with your left hand, you become more creative, and I'm curios about this. So one of the daily tasks, is draw one picture a day with my left hand. Then write a paragraph of anything to keep my mind open, then, after ten of both, I have to draw a character, and write about him, both with my left hand.Also, I found a tip on something, I forgot what, but it was to take 10-15 minutes of your free time to think about your feelings of that day, which should clear up a lot of thoughts and worries.

I also made a list of rules for dating sort of. More like a list of qualities the girl must have. Two people I know fit this discription =/

This time of year always seems to go good for me, and I end up doing something to mess it up. I think these are just things that happen to me to strengthen me for the future, but it still sucks, and can make things awkward. Anyway, it may not be as good as last year, but it's still great.


End of transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment