Saturday, December 19, 2009

Today.

Todays drive went suprisingly well! But it was early in the morning, so I was, and still am exhausted.

I went to Jasons house, and met his brothers girlfriend. She's nice, but she has to major flaws which will never allow us to get along.

1. She likes Twilight.
2. She hates anime/manga

Dramatic irony has a huge influence on my life. If I think about something, a few days later, something about it comes up. Such as TV shows, movies, books. A few days ago I was talking to Courtney about how I never get to go to concerts, or go bowling. Today Jason invited me to both.

January 16th is the concert, we're going in a limo, and the bands are Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, and possibly Flyleaf.

Bowling possibly takes place of youth group tommorow, I'm not sure though.

I wonder if I just idly think, or talk about not getting a million dollars, getting abducted by aliens, or meeting a nice girl, it will happen.

Which reminds me, do NOT watch Startgate before going to bed, seriously, that was trippy. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment