Sunday, December 6, 2009

My hair.

I've been thinking about my hair lately. (Wonder whos fault that is.)

I need to dye it to get the gray out, and i'mma dye it black. Also, I'm going to start using a blow dryer to my hair, then come it. Maybe that's where some of my problems are.

Drivers training was one car accident from a disaster. My teacher mumbles what he wants you to do, then yells at you for not paying attention.

" Mmmn mfft."
"What?"
"Mmnn Mfft."
"What?"
"TURN LEFT!"
"Oh."

Theres a lot more then just that, but I don't feel like posting everything he mumbled. I still did okay though, thanks to video games and go-karts ^^.

I want to post a meme, but can't find any, help?

So Alaric, my ginger bread baby. His real mother is actually Andrea, Courtney is pissed, and is gonna tear it out of her womb. Which is good, cause I missed when it was hers and my baby D=

I beat her in a battle of witts >=D w00t! But I told her it was a draw, to make her feel better, lmao.

Anyway, off to go do stuff, then to bed, then school, then fighting Courtney, then home, then seeing my sister, then doing stuff, then going to bed again. Results may vary.

1 comment: