Friday, December 11, 2009

People are awesome.

I love people! The more complex, the better! My drivers training has quite a few interesting people. Like Anna, cute girl, she's nice, but she's gay. I was shocked, she never gave off that kind of vibe! Then theres Tanner. Cool guy, he's funny, kinda nice, a gamer, has some qualities that make him weird. Weird people rule! And Caleb. I've never talked to him, never even made eye contact. But this guy is like the definition of cool. He's like Fang, only talks less. But from what I can tell, he's caring, from the way he treats his little sister, and blood makes him squemish. We watched a video in class that showed lots of blood, very slyly, he would cover his eyes. I only notice,d because I was studying everyones reactions. I had seen the movie already. Then theres Larry, he creeps me out, he stares at me, or in my general direction, all the time. I'm afraid to even move, or I'll catch his attention. He scares me. I wish there was that many interesting people in my school! There is like......one or two mysterious people. One of them I still havnt figured out, after so long of a time, but I'm still trying.

In other news. I've been playing Kingdom Hearts lately. In the beginning of the first one when you fight Riku, it will say the score is ** to ** I got it up to 100 for me, and 0 for him! I'm the man! Then I noticed, theres no Final Fantasy characters in 358/2 Days! I thought it weird. I want to get the game Final Fantasy Dissidia. I heard it had bad reviews, but playing as Sephiroth, and havinh him fight Leon, Tidus, or Zidane, is to good to pass up!

Ok, well, I'm off to go do other stuff. Bii!

2 comments:

  1. People ARE fascinating!
    Not awesome, but fascinating.
    ....This Caleb kid seems interesting. He talks LESS than Fang? O.o You must point him out to me sometime. >.>
    I wonder who these mysterious people are. Mysteriousness is awesome! It keeps people guessing. ^^

    I was wondering why you sent me that chat message... I knew there weren't any Final Fantasy characters in 358/2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize it until I started thinkingabout it. And I would, but I'm not in drivers training anymore. Sorry. And he actually talked Thursday, five whole sentences!

    ReplyDelete