Monday, December 14, 2009

No posts.

Well, after hearing some comments, which I took into deep concideration. I decided to censor what I let through here. Quite a few posts are just complaints, things people dont care about, or things people dont need to hear. Since my life is boring, and I'd rather not put stuff up on here no one will read, my posts will be VERY limited for a while. Unless my life gets more interesting (which it won't, my life is really boring) this will go on for a bit. So sorry readers (who's actually just one person) My posts will be shortened down to memes, exciting things, weird things stuff like that. Since I barely ever find memes, and nothing ever happens in my life..... Not many posts. This wont last forever, just until I can sort some stuff out. That will go on forever, but I can at least get it enough to where I can post regularly again.


So, to make a long story short (too late) I won't be posting much. Sorry to ramble, but if I can't speak much I want to say as much as I can before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment