Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bring it on life!

I've noticed life is trying to be hard on me lately. A close friend left, took someone I love from me, and possibly having them give up on me. People are avoiding me, not liking the things I do. Making me question my own beliefs, making me lose faith in everything.

Well guess what! I don't care!

Listen to me life, and anyone else who wants to try to make things hard for me!

I am strong, I will keep fighting, I will never break, I will do what's right, and I will care about my friends and loved ones, even if they leave me, and give up on me.

The thoughts you've been putting in my head? Forget about it! I will NOT go back to that, EVER. I made promises to a lot of people.

That apology I owe? I WILL give it.

The people I care about? I still do, and always will.

God? It's shaky, but I WILL believe.

Myself? I will NEVER give up. I am stubborn, and love a challenge.

Morals? I am going to do the right thing no matter what.

The fact that no one reads this anymore? HA! Fine, if they don't want to, they don't have to.

If you don't like this life, then throw ANYthing you want at me, I will face it, I will triumph, I will never back down. I owe it to myself, and everyone not to.

I will become a better person, no matter what you do to me. I will do everything in my power to hold the relationships I have, fix the messes I made, believe in God.

Maybe I won't be happy, but I've spent too much time trying to be happy. It's gotten me this far. But now it's time for me to be stronger.

So life. Screw you, I will do as I please.

You can do what ever you want to me, but I will not go down. I will win, or die trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment