Saturday, November 6, 2010

Today was fun.

My sister came and we hung out. We went to the mall and talked about stuff on the way. I ran into someone I knew, and about had a heart attack. It was really weird, cause we barely looked at each other, but that brief moment was enough to be like BAM!! I don't think we could have noticed each other more if we were both running and collided into each other. We talked for a bit, and I introduced the person to my sister. Then we parted ways, and I was nervous and twitchy the rest of the time in the mall. My sister said we both looked REALLY freaked out. Which there was good reason for. I was really afraid that I'd have to jump behind a tree to hide at some point. Or end up going into an awkward section in Barnes and Noble to conceal myself. It was random, heart and nerve wracking, and scary. Altough it was very nice for a moment. At first it was warm and fuzzy, then turned hot and stabbing. It was all in all an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment