Sunday, November 28, 2010

Youth Group!

It was an awesome time! A little awkward cause we were talking about sex and stuff, but it was still great!

I was fairly out going today, and I'm proud of myself.

I spoke up in small groups, talked with people, made a potentially new friend.

Yay!

I talked to that girl who I thought was familiar.

I asked if I met her before or something, and chatted about it for a bit. I was worried it sounded like some cheap pick up line or something XD

But I never talked to her before, so, I was wrong.

We chatted, and even though I didnt know her before, I do now!

She's pretty cool, we have a lot in common.

Anyways. We mostly talked about deer in small groups, but when we werent, I said something to pitch in some effort now and then. We had ice cream, but I didnt get any. I regret that now.

Then on the way back, we talked about video games, mostly Kingdom Hearts, lol.

I also want to look up ice cream potatoes.

Anyway, my mom is watching a very cheaply done movie right now, and it's painful to watch.

So I'll quickly say that I'm not looking forward to the new school thing tommorow.

I don't even know what I need to bring!

Anyways, cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment