Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Post.

Hey people! How ya'll doin'? Did I spell that right....? Ya'll? Oh well.

Not much to report, just been working hard lately. Been under a melancholic optimism. If that makes sense to you. It does to me. Been listening to a lot of sappy music lately. I'M JUST SO EMOTIONAL~! Haha, but really though, the songs are making me feel happy and other fuzzy things that I won't go into to much detail about.

Sorry stalkers ;)

So I'm gonna visit a friend in a different lunch, if I can finish a class in LAD. Then I'll pay 4 zero to hero passes and work through MY lunch to go see her. I hope it works! I've been thinking about whether or not I should tell her first, but I want it to be a suprise.

I want to hear a really good joke......

I had a melted shake, it was so good!

Okay now I'm just saying the first things that come to my mind.....

Anyways, so I've been asking close friends of mine to pray with me about something I'm going to do. Hopefully I can do it soon, I'm nervous, but waiting is just making me anxious.....

Anyway, gonna listen to music now, bii~

No comments:

Post a Comment