Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My first thoughts of the day.

So, I woke up a few minutes before my alarm went off, and the first thing I thought was.
"Heck yeah! I'm so freaking awesome, so fast my alarm can't keep up! Just watch, I'm gonna shut that thing up right as it goes off!"
5 minutes later.
*smack!*
"Shut up alarm clock, you don't DESERVE to wake me up!......Wait.....What?"
And that's when I realized what I was thinking XD

Then in the shower I got to wondering what my 6th sense was. I think it might be that I can read people, either that, or I have a slight sense of the future.

Cause I'm REALLY good at reading people, and treating them respectively the way that makes very little conflict. Or at least help me repair it if conflict is inevitable. Only once has there been someone that was not easy for me to understand, and let's just say that it didnt end as well as I had hoped.

I don't mean read in the way that my sister said she used to, the way I understand how she did it was that she could sense there aura, or spirit, and tell if they are a bad person, or good person. Sort of, that's how I took it anyways.

For me it's just I can tell a lot about the person just through conversation. I can know things about them without them having to say. Although I'd never mention it. I can find an easy path to get them to trust me. Or maybe I'm just good with people, cause like I said, this did fail me on someone I cared about.

Anyway, and the other was slightly tell the future. I can sort of sense if things are going to go well or bad. I always new that 15+ would be difficult for me, but I always jumped to the conclusion it ment I'd do suicide or something. I don't mean difficult like high school, I mean seriously troublesome. Those were not good times. =/

And then one night this summer I absolutely NEW I that I shouldnt have been doing something one night, but I went through with it anyway, and it went badly.

But that could just be chalked up to a gut feeling type deal possibly, but without the gut.

Anyways, and those are my thoughts for the morning. It took longer to type them then think them, lol.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment