Saturday, October 30, 2010

1 Are you single? Yep....




2. Are you happy? Not lately no, but I'm trying.



3. Are you bored? Meh.



4. Are you naked? Not anymore.



5. Are you a blonde? Nope.



6. Are you moody? WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME THAT!?!?



7. Are you a lover/hater? Mostly lover.



8. Are you hot/cold? My hands are cold



9. Are you Irish? I think so.....



10. Are you Asian? On the inside.



TEN FACTS.



1. Name: Donald



2. Nicknames: Don, Donny, Plushie, Plush, McDonald, McLovin, Mickey D, Donald Duck, dude, that one guy.



3. Birth mark: I heard I have one on my butt in the shape of a heart, I never really bothered to confirm it.



4. Hair color: Brown


5. Natural hair color: Brown



6. Eye color: Brown



7. Height: 5' 7"



8. Facebook Mood: Not the best.



9. Favorite color: Blue for the most part.



10. One Place to Visit: Heheh....



TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.



1. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes and no.



2. Do you believe in soul mates? Oh yes.



4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? Many times.



5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? I think so.....



6. Have you ever been cheated on? Yeah =/



7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them? Yep.



8. Are you afraid of commitment? Not really.



9. Who was the last person you hugged? My mom, she hugs me too much XP



10. Who was the last person you kissed? Giovanna.



TEN THIS OR THAT.



1. Love or lust? Love!



3. Cats or dogs? Dogs.



4. A few best friends or many regular friends? Few best friends.



5. Television or internet? Internet.



6. Chinese Or Indian? Chinese.



7. Wild night out or romantic night in? Romantic night in.



8. Money or Happiness? Happiness.



9. Night or day? Night, if you follow the rules....



10. MSN or phone? Phone.



TEN HAVE YOU EVER.



1. Been caught sneaking out? Yeah, a few times.



2. Been skinny dipping? Yep



3. Stolen? If I feel it's not worth anything, and it peeks my interest, then maybe.



4. Bungee jumped? Nope.



5. Lied to someone you liked? Yeah, but I didnt like it.



6. Finished an entire jaw breaker? Yush.



8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back? I do right now actually.


9. Cried because you lost a pet? I did when I was younger.



10. Wanted to disappear? I used to, not so much anymore.



TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.



1. Smile or eyes? Eyes



2. Light or dark hair? Either



3. Hugs or kisses? Depends



4. Shorter or taller? Not picky



5. Intelligence or attraction? At least smart enough to hold a conversation.



6. Romantic or spontaneous? Both!



7. Funny or serious? Depends on the mood.



8. Older or Younger? Doesnt matter.



9. Outgoing or quiet? Both, like me.



10. Sweet or Rebel? A sweet rebel.



TEN HAVE YOU’S.



1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd? No.



2. Ever done drugs? HA! Nope! >=D



3. Ever been pregnant? A few times >.>



5. Ever been on a cheer leading team? Np.



6. Ever Been on a dance team? No.



7. Ever been on a sports team? Used to play hockey.



8. Ever been in a drama play/production? Yeah.



9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?I own all of them, right now!



10. Ever been in a rap video? I'm in ALL of them...



TEN LASTS.



1. Last phone call you made: I think it was Jason....Or maybe Courtney?



2. Last person you hung out with: Augusta. =)



4. Last time you worked: School >.>



5. Last person you tackled: Ha! Secret.



6. Last person you IM’d: Andrea.


8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with: Jason


9. Last thing you missed: Pink lemonade.


10. Last thing you ate: A granola bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment