Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Uncorruptable.

Last night I hung out with my friends, who are major drug addicts, and alcoholics. I knew it was probably a bad idea, but I would have felt bad denying their invitation, so I went with them. I was quiet most of the time, new people, new surroundings. I'm the kind of guy who scopes out a situation first, so that I can later act and behave the way that is appropriate for the situation.

Anyways, so we hung out at Augusta's house (My closer of the two friends) and sat around for a bit, then they ran off and I was stuck with these two guys, both over 21, didn't know anything about them. And we just sat in the quiet. Or at least I did, the other two were at least trying to start up conversation with each other. One of them talked to me for about 5 seconds, but it didnt last long. Lol.

Anyway, so they were drinking, while I watched silently, occasionally theyed offer me a drink, and I'd politely decline.

Then they drove around, while drinking. That made me nervous, since I get a bit antsy in cars as it is. But Tiffany is actually a good driver. Anyway, I didnt die, or get hurt, so all is good. Then we went into Lansing, where there was a car accident, dropped of Augusta's bro, then met some people. Two of them hopped in the car with us, and I was introduced to both of them. About 10 minutes later, Augusta tried to introduce us again, forgetting she did it the first time (She was drunk, lol) Then we dropped them off and were heading back to get me home, but we were still in Lansing when Augusta had to pee. So we pulled over, and she went to an orange cone thing and peed on it. I only know this because she said she wanted to, that, and she seemed to struggle to knock it down.

But yeah, so I got home, then had to go over to Courtneys to show her my hair, which had been straightened the same day. I looked like an anime character. Unfortunetly though, it already started to curl when the pic was taken, so it didnt look the same as when it was first straightened.

Anyways, so I learned that hanging out with people like that isn't bad, it just depends on your perspective, and the type of people they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment