Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Life Story Meme.

Past:

1. VERY first memory?
Being carried at night, to a cabin up north.

2. First friend you remember making?
Eevee, I miss her.

3. First day of school?
Ran home crying XD

4. Favorite show as a child?
I remember a lizard....

5. First kiss?
4th or 5th grade, during the summer after. Cheyene was her name.

6. First love?
Classified!

7. Best friend?
Jason

8. Biggest regret?
I'll just say it was something between someone who was close to me.

9. Most embarassing memory?
LOL, let's see..... Oh too many to choose, sorry~ ;)

10. Fondest memory?
June 26....or 27.....

______________________________________________

Present:

1. Biggest fear?
Ruining the good things in my life.

2. Current goal?
To make up for my past mistakes.

3. Current crush?
Wouldn't you like to know?

4. Best friend?
Still Jason.

5. Doing right now?
Filling out a meme.

6. Feeling?
Head ache, tired, in need of rest, confused, lonely, longing, my puppy on my lap.

7. What do you WANT to be doing right now?
Sleeeeeeep.

8. Biggest worry?
Tie between my friends, and my sleep troubles.

9. Thing closest to you right now?
My puppy in my lap/arms =)

10. Listening to?
TV music commercial thing.

_________________________________

Future:

1. Aspiration?
To help people.

2. Future career?
Comedian/psychologist.

3. You're getting married, who's the bride/groom?
The girl who I plan to spend the rest of my life with.

4. Best man/brides maid?
Hopefully Jason.....His dress will have to be ugly =)

5. How many kids?
Somewhere between 0-11, but not ON those numbers.

6. Gender of first child?
Boy I guess?

7. What is it's name?
Anything but Waldo, I don't need him dissapearing on me.

8. What is something you want to do that you havn't before?
Go to a different country?

9. What is something you've done you want to do again?
Fall asleep holding someone I love.

10. How will you die?
Who says I will?

______________________________

Alright, that's pretty much it. Thanks I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment