Monday, October 25, 2010

Renewal in faith.

Last night at youht group, we watched To Save A Life again.

I can't think of any words that can describe that movie right. It's amazing, beautiful, awesome (The REAL meaning not the new one.)

It hit me a LOT harder this second (Maybe third) time around, mainly because I went through both Jake and Jonny's sides of the story. It really helped me a lot right now, for what I'm going through, and I really needed that a lot, I didn't even know how much until afterward.

It helped me refind my faith in God, and I am so so grateful for that.

Afterward, or youth pasture gave a speech, and with that added onto the movie, I had to fight hard not to cry! Lol. Thankfully I was sitting next to Rachel, and she held my hand when she saw me, which made me feel better about it.

This movie is very powerful, and can help a lot of people out, if there is someone reading my blog who hasn't seem it, I highly recommend it. It might change you, and help you with your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment