Friday, October 8, 2010

100 question meme. (IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!?)

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
- Hmm....On my wrist, I used to cut myself. I'm not proud of it, but what's done is done.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BEDROOM?
- Posters for anime and games, and my katana!

3. WHAT DOES YOUR MOBILE PHONE LOOK LIKE?
- Black and grey.

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
- All kinds, I like what I like.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
- Not a clue.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
- To make things right.

7. WHO DO YOU MISS?
- Someone very important to me.

8. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOUR OR HAS A CRUSH ON YOU?
- Yes to the first, maybe for the second.

9. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED?
- Kara.

10. WHAT’S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
- Lee. And Superamazing, but that's a secret.

11. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:
- That's like asking the book ever created, it can't be done!

12. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
- My mom.

13. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
- No. Depends, whether or not I had a nightmare, just saw something scary, or just plain negative thinking.

14. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
- It was either Kara(Not a bad thing) Or someone who remain nameless, I can't remember which one happened later.

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
- I got some bottle called Big Attitude that I put on every morning..

16. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
- Hair and eyes aren't that important to me, but I do like blonde hair, and blue eyes.

17. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
- I feel I'm both, to an extent. But I'd say funny, because you need to be fairly smart to be funny.

18. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
- Energy drinks.

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PIZZA TOPPING?
- Pepporoni, or just plain cheese.

20. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- A Reese's peanut butter cup....

21. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU MAD?
- Courtney =/.

22. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
- I used to be decent at Japanese, but I havnt been studying lately, so no.

23. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU?
- Going back ot my infant years, I remember my blankie deer, that's what I called a blanket I had with a deer on it ^^;.

24. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
- You have no idea....That's a yes btw..

25. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
- No.

26. FAVOURITE CLOTHING BRAND?
- I don't have one.

27. WHAT’S YOUR DREAM CAR?
- Oscar Meyer weiner mobile!

28. WHAT COLOUR IS IT?
- .....Hotdog....?

29. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE KIND OF EXERCISE?
- Walking

30. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
- Sure, I'd find a way to go with them.

31. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
- Just flat out tell them.

32. WRITE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
- Pi

33. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
- It's a tie.

34. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL OFTEN?
- Hmm.....Jason

35. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
- People who refuse to accept the responsibility for their own actions. Or intolerant people, or close minded people.....

35. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR COUNTRY? WHERE DID YOU GO? WHAT PLACE DID YOU LIKE BEST?
- I was born on a planet called Krypton, it was destroyed shortly after my birth.

36. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
- Blushing girls, a certain spot on my neck, and icecicles.........

37. FRIES/CHIPS, RICE OR BEANS?
- Fries.

38. FIRST JOB?
- Prostitution. NOT fun.

39. EVER PRANK CALLED SOMEONE?
- Yes, yes I have.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS?
- Talking to a girl from Poland.

41. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
- Get my mole removed.

42. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS MEME?
- To prove it could be done.

43. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
- My hair, strangely. I don't count the ladies at hair salons though. I personally think I have a better sense of humour then hair, but hey, what can you do?

44. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
- Try it once, but not really get into it.

45. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
- Secret.

46. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
- 54.

47. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
- I was named after a singer, his name was Donald......Also my father.

48. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
- Indeed I do.

49. WHICH FINGER[S] IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
- I think it's......my right index finger, it's so helpful.

50. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
- Not too long ago.....

51. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
- Nah.

52. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
- Chicken I suppose.

53. ANY BAD HABITS?
- Yes.

54. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
- The Pokemon Sound track!..... Or an Aaron Carter CD from when I was like 5 XD

55. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
- Heck to the yeah!

56. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL?
- Once, because it kind of scared me, and I didnt know what to do, but it was to someone that I knew wouldnt tell, because they were completely unrelated.

57. DO LOOKS MATTER?
- To a certain extent, but not much.

58. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
- Music, video games, or just bottle it up inside and wait for it to explode.

59. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
- My grandparents, my friend Jasons, and a secret place.

60. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
- I have trust issues, sure I'll be open and honest, but that doesn't mean I trust them.

61. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE TOY AS A CHILD?
- Hmm....Video games =)

62. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR MOBILE PHONE?
- Uh......Two, maybe three.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
- Oh no, NEVER, why would I EVER do such a thing?

64. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
- Yes.

65. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
- Yeah, the school lunch line.

66. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A PLACE TO LIVE?
- Location, space, um.....stuff.

67. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
- Plushie, Plushie Lord, Don, Donnie, boober (By my mom), Prince, Donald Duck, Abe, uh....a LOT.

68. HOW MANY HATS DO YOU OWN? WHAT'S YOUR HAT SIZE?
- Several, a cat hat (My fave), a Luigi hat, a hat from Bleach, an Eeyore hat, a Mario themed hat, an "Outback" Hat(For explorin!) And a couple fedoras when I feel like wearing something cliche.

69. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
- No.

70. WERE YOU UPSET ABOUT STEVE IRWIN DYING?
- No..

71. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
- Rockie Road, but it has to be made a certain way.

72. ARE YOU LAZY?
- Yes, and no.

73. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT?
- Collide, All My Friends Are Metalheads, Sanctuary, and a couple others.

74. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BAND?
- Hard to say.

75. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
- I consider all my teeth to be wise.

76. DO YOU WANT TO GO ANYWHERE SPECIAL THIS YEAR?
- Ohohoho. Yes, yes I do.

77. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
- The hum of the fan in my computer and the click of the keys on the keyboard.

78. LAST THING YOU ATE?
- Mushy candy apple.....Ew.

79. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
- My mom.

80. WHATS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT YOURSELF IN THE MORNING?
- I don't really take notice of myself, usually I just start thinking about stuff randomly, or what I have that needs to be done.

81. FAVOURITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG:
- All My Friends Are Metalheads.

82. FAVOURITE TWO THINGS TO HATE:
- People that I'm mad at, and a game when I'm mad at it =)

83. FAVOURITE DRINK:
- N+I Pink lemonade.

84. FAVOURITE ZODIAC SIGN
- Taurus, cause it's mine.

85. SPORTS YOU LIKE TO WATCH?
- Wii sports.

86. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR?
- Brown, with some strands of silver.

87. EYE COLOUR?
- Brown.

88. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
- Yes, they give me super powers as well as help my eyesight.

89. SIBLINGS?
- Four half sisters, and a half brother who died.

90. FAVOURITE MONTH(s)
- May I guess.

91. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
- Heck yeah I do!!!

92. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
- Some girl try to play leap frog or something and land on her face.

93. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
- January 1st. It gives me hope that the new year will be better.

94. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
- I used to be, cause I used to be down on myself and I hated confrontation, I still hate confrontation, but I dunno if I'm still shy to ask people out.

95. SUMMER OR WINTER?
- Summer.....

96. KISSES OR HUGS?
- Depends, but usually hugs.

97. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE-NIGHT STANDS?
- Relationships.

98. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE CELEBRITY?
- Me.

99. WHO IS THE LEAST LIKELY TO ASK YOU ON A DATE?
- HA, not going to answer that one.

100. BOOKS YOU'D LIKE TO SEE TURNED INTO A FILM?
- If they were done WELL, the series of Artemis Fowl, and The Immortal Instrument series.

___________________________________________________________________________________

It CAN be done and I just proved it. Sorry for no real posts lately, I've just been in a meme mood for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment