Saturday, October 16, 2010

Phew

Okay, so, the past few days have been pretty hectic.
I found out I gotta adopt the anime club, joy.....I feel this will end horribly. But, I guess I'll go down with the ship.

Anyways, so yesterday, I woke up late, thinking it was Saturday, took a 5 min shower, and ran out to get to the bus.

I was having a fairly good day, then lunch came...

I knew I shouldnt have, but it was there.....I ate it....the......schools apple sauce.

Horrible right? Things just went from bad to worse.
At first it was just chest pains, I ignored it. But then my heartbeat began to get irregular, which worried me a bit, but I kept my cool. Then it started to get hard to breath. At this point, I was concerned. Without thinking, I accepted taking a hit from my friends inhaler. HOLY HELL was that a bad idea. I was on the verge of having a heart attack! Literally! I had to get walked to the office, but didnt even make it ten steps before Augusta told me to wait while she got someone. She ran to the office and got help, coming back with the principal and vice principal. The took my to the office, while the principal got the first aid monitor guy. I wasn't trying to, but the pain and weird feelings made me cry, and leak from my nose. It was gross, but I kept a smile on my face to keep Augusta from getting to scared. Anyway, so they layed me down in the office and asked me questions, and so that's when we found out the inhaler made it worse. So they called my grandma in, and went on to explain how I could have had a heart attack, and apparently I was close? I dunno, it was kinda blurry at that point. Anyway, so my friend Augusta and I talked about Candy Tacos! I DO remember that, and the ingredients needed. Haha, I think that helped her a bit, she was crying, I felt bad. =( But, then my grandma came and got me, I SHOULD have went out in the wheel chair, they offered it to me, but I didnt take it, which I should have, it woulda been kinda nice to use one without myself operating it. Anyways, I digress, so I got home, and slept, and my mom was made at me for coming home early -.- I guess heart attacks aren't on her 'Good reasons to leave school list' lol, jk jk. But really, it was ridiculous.

Then today, I went shopping and out to dinner with my grandma. We ate at Outback, and went to the mall and stuffs. I got a book, or well, a mangaish thing called Daniel X by James Patterson, it sounded really good! Then I got a game at Wal-mart, from a series games that I really enjoy. Got sushi at Kroger, and got ingredients for my candy taco from a lot of places. I also got a bunch more of these little figurine guys that are so cool! Kara knows what I'm talking about =D

Anyway, that was my exciting weekend. Enjoy. Let's see how tommorow goes ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment