Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I found me a meme.

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?

Techniquelly no, but I am serious about it.

02) What was your dream growing up?

I wanted/still want to help people.

03) What talent do you wish you had?

Drawing, or singing.

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?

Depends at the time.

05) Favorite vegetable?

Radishes.

06) What was the last book you read?

Well, I'm currently reading City of Glass (VERY good) but I just finished a book in the Artemis Fowl series.

07) What zodiac sign are you?

Taurus.

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.

Nope.

09) Worst Habit?

Nail biting, speaking without thinking, or zoning out.

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?

Maybe, if I had a car.

11) What is your favorite sport?

Well, I'm not fond of sports, but I guess I'd have to say....Tennis.

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?

Pessimistic, but that's not as negative as it might seem.

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?

Well, since I don't know who you are, probably either zone out, or try to make idle chit-chat.

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?

A person, I don't want to say too much on my blog.

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.

I'm pretty complicated. What face about me ISN'T weird? Lol, jk. Apparently when I was a baby, I had a heart shape birth mark on my butt.

16) Do you have any pets?

My dog Shadow, who I've had most my life.

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?

Since I dunno who this is, probably just assume you wanted my mom or something.

18) What was your first impression of me?

I don't know you! But you def make me wish I could have found a better meme.

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

Scary.

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

My teeth I think.

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?

Depends on the severity.

22) What color eyes do you have?

Brown.

23) Ever been arrested?

Nope.

24) Bottle or can soda?

Either is fine.

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?

Buy myself a PS3, Disgaea 3 for the same system, and put the rest in a bank for later.

27) What's your favorite place to hang out?

The park in town.

28) Do you believe in ghosts?

Not sure on that one.

29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Video games, and talking.

30) Do you swear a lot?

Occasionally, but I'm trying to cut back.

31) Biggest pet peeve?

Hypocrites, self centered people, fake people, people who think they are better then people, immature people, people who won't take responsibility. I got a whole list, I won't get into it any more then this, haha.

32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?

Misunderstood. (But not in that "emo" depressed way. Or that "individual" cliche way.)

33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?

I do.

34) Favorite and least favorite food?

Favorite: Sushi, ramen Least Favorite: I don't remember what it's called, it's a chinese dish though.

35) Do you believe in God?

I used to, but I'm having trouble with it lately.

36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?

Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment