Monday, October 11, 2010

Good day gone away?

Today I was having an amazing day, I was in a really good mood! I finished City of Glass, which had a lot of funny quotes to end it with, and I've been looking forward to an rp that was SO much fun last night, we're continueing it today. I have a new seat in LAD (Everyone does) I sit in the awesome corner, and Augusta is right next to me the WHOLE day! I'm happeh! Her and I talked about a lot of craaaaazy stuff, as usual, and I'm glad to hear she got that fight she wanted! I was even in a good mood in 4th hour! By then I'm usually tired, and grumpy, but finishing my book in that hour really made it better. Having to stay after for study tables didnt really bother me all that much either. But then my mom made me drive home, and that made me upset, I HATE driving! And I gotta do it again tommorow. I wanna get in a small accident so she never lets me do it again. But anyway, and so I talked to people, got something off my chest (I hate holding stuff in, and having to do that a lot recently has really been getting at me.) and now I'm waiting for that rp, but it's getting a bit late, and I'm a tad worried, we started at this time last time too, but we didnt even finish it. It lasted about 4 hours, it was SO much fun!

Oh yeah! I forgot, some social worker came in today, had us do conflict resolution thingies. I arm wrestled a kid, and won both times, getting candy both times. I offered him a piece but he didnt want any. Then we filled out some sheets, and my score seems promising =D

Anyways, gonna do stuffs. Bii~

No comments:

Post a Comment