Saturday, October 9, 2010

2 things I like about 10 people.

It's supposed to be 20 things you like about one person, then give that person the list. I figured I'd change it up a bit.

1. Jason:
1. You're a loyal friend.
2. You're understanding and patient.

2. Augusta:
3. You're a lot of fun
4. You can really cheer me up.

3. Tiffany:
5. You tell funny stories.
6. You keep me company at school.

4. Kara:
7. You're a very wonderful person, it's hard to pick just two qualities.
8. You're really the only true individual that I've met.

5. Courtney:
9. You're fairly outgoing.
10. You do what's right by you, no matter how it effects others.

6. Kayame:
11. You're the sweetest girl I've met, you care about people to the point that it hurts you.
12. You're always there for people with open arms, an ear, and a shoulder.

7. Melissa:
13. You always seem to be in a good mood, I never really seen you in a bad one.
14. You're an honest person, who is okay with saying when something bothers you, but doesnt complain about it.

8. Elizabeth:
15. You're ALWAYS smiling, even when you cried, you had a big smile on your face.
16. You seem to be perfectly fine with who you are.

9. Kenzie:
17. You're a lot of fun, even if it's only online. I think it would be fun to meet you in person.
18. You have a good sense of humor.

10. Sissy:
19. Definetly the coolest big sister in existance.
20. You give me the best advice, and latley, I'd be lost without you're help.


WOW that was harder to do then I thought, some people I couldn't think of enough, some people there was too much to choose from.

I'm glad I finished it though =D

No comments:

Post a Comment