Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sign from God.

I know this sounds ridiculous, but I think it's true.

I saw Kara's mom at the dentist, and I froze up. I still want to apologize to them, so this was a shock to me.

I didn't know if it was her or not at first, but there was too much for it to all be a coincidence. Then her phone rang and I KNEW it was her. It freaked me out a lot.
Then I heard a song by Green Day that I know Kara likes, which took my attention away from the drill.

Then, there was a song by some girl, and all I heard was "Don't give up on me." Over and over.

After that, there was a song by a guy singing about how he's going to keep fighting for what he believes in.

Then many songs about love.

It was amazing! I was SMILING during my whole dentist appointment!

If dentist appointments went this well every time, I'd go more often.


Other than that, I decided to take a break from Facebook, until Saturday.
I know it's not that long, but baby steps. I'm working on not being as addicted.
I can do this, I know I can!

In other news, I left my notebook at school, which sucks, because it had some of my new Psyche stuff on it.....

Also, I want to learn to play guitar.

I guess that's it! Bii~

4 comments:

  1. way to catch the signs! I too want to learn to play guitar! I have like my whole life. :) do you happen to still have that small one that dad got you a LONG time ago? If so, I found a lot of info on teaching yourself I could get you copies of.
    -sissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I don't, I havnt seen it in a while, which is too bad. I really wish I knew where it went. And may I assume you have a blog? Or have you just discovered how to leave comments? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um...I made one, but only got as far as a title...so mostly, I decided to comment on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, well it's cool that you have one made up at least =)

    ReplyDelete