Monday, November 22, 2010

A new horizon.

I'm changing schools, I'm changing schools!

I'm so excited for this!

Scared about the change, and sad that I will miss out on a lot in my old school, but I've wanted to go to a different school for a while, and it's finally happening!

New people, new surroundings, new way to do things. I can leave all my current drama behind me and start fresh!

I will miss my school friends so so much, but I only have one or two that I won't see outside of school, so it's not too bad.

I already have friends in the new school, so I won't be completely lost. I can sit with them and stuff at lunch, if I have lunch with them. I am curious as to how my classes and stuff will work, as well as the lunch.

Gah! There are so many things I want to know! I'm excited! Which is ironic, because school doesnt make me excited.

I feel free, large and in charge, like a new man! This feeling is indescribable!

I probably should feel some negative feelings about this, and I'm sure somewhere inside me there are some. But there's just this overwhelming feeling of.....being lighter, that it drowns out the rest!

This new school better watch out, cause I'm going to take it by storm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment