Saturday, October 3, 2009

50 hug football game.

Yep, at the football game, I got 50 hugs. Well, it was more ,but I stopped at 50, I needed to stop, so I'd have a record possible of beating. Most of the hugs were from the same person, Brook, apparently shes my official hug buddy. But my favorite hug was when David and this other guy came up. This is how it went:

David: Hey.
Me: Hey.
???: Sup.....Who is this?
David: This is Donald, AKA the Plushie Lord
???: -goes wide eyed- Oh my gawd, your the Plushie Lord! -hugs-
Me: Yep -hugs- So.......who is this? -points to the guy I hugged-
???: I'm Ben, no wait, I'm Doug Sholes.
Me: -thinks- So is he Ben.....or Doug?

Best hug EVER! I am THAT famous, people I dont know hug me because of my title.
MY football scores:

Hugs: 50
Smiles: 50
Accounts of rape: 5
Accounts of assault: 3

Yep, and I have been happier lately, not like.....happy happy, but not so hopelessly depressed. Working on the SIM list is hard, but I'm happier to have something to work toward. Plus its bettering myself =D

Well now this post comes to an end, have a nice day. Toodles!

7 months 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment