Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This post is innapropriate, do not read if you are young =P

So yeah, today was odd. A lot happened, and I remembeed a lot of what I wanted to say in earlier posts. Unfortunety,one question made me forget all of those things.

I was talking to a friend, and we were blowing a feather around the hallway. I blew it really hard and it went so far, she could'nt get it, so I said, "Ha! I blow better then you!" As a joke. Then she stopped walking and sad, "Wait......why do they call it a blow job, if there is no blowing involved?" I thought about this, and could not come up with an answer. So, I thought about it all day, still, nothing. Then I asked a girl who sat next to me on the bus, and she said, "I dunno, because in the end the guy ********" I took out the rest of the sentence so that this post wasn't TOO bad, but maybe you get it,maybe you don't, if so, maybe you can come up with your own anwer, if not, then you should have stopped reading when you read this blogs title, jk, but if you don't I'm sorry.

Anyway, bii all~~

No comments:

Post a Comment