Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I will katrate your hair off!!!

Hello! Another post, comin' atchya! So, LAD I hate it, so so much. No seriously, its really pushing my limits as a pacifist (Or however you spell it). Wich is odd, because you think people dont normally choose to, but I do. But LAD has been reeeeaaaaallly been stressing that integrity. I miss normal classes, where you can sleep in class, and no one would bother you until the teacher yelled at you. But noooo. Its a sad world when freshman are more mature then seniors and even juniors! I mean, I'm getting things thrown at me, getting punched, yelled at, told on, and many more by the dang students! GAWD! I'm not even doing anything wrong, either just listening to music, or sitting comfortably, sometimes I sleep, but only when I'm exhausted, but they could just let me get in trouble....its only decent.

Recently, I've been listening to lots of music, and I found out I like shoujo ai. That means girl love, its different from yuri though so no worries. Although I feel like I'm copying Courtney, just switching it to girls. But, oh well, whatever.

Friday was AMAZING I kicked Ian in the face!! -snicker- It was accidently on purpose. As in, I ment for the motion to happen, the out come wasnt planned, but I did enjoy it!

MC Chris = Awesome!

Hoodie Ninja
Nrrd Grrl
Reese
Kill It
MC Chris is Dead

These are just a few of his songs, but they are awesome! They are mostly for geek guys though, so yeah, lol

Pocky = Drugs for Geeks.

Thanks for reading! Next on Confessions: Pirate Ducks steal Grannies dentures!?!? Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment