Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hey hey you you, I dont like you girlfriend!

Its another dreadful day to go to school, hooray! Theres just a couple differences about today. 1 Its my grandpa's birthday..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May you have many more =) 2. I might punch Ian for what he said about a friend of mine. Word to the wise, dont become close friends with a friends girl/boy friend, when things end it gets weird. With that said, feel free to become friends with your enemies girl/boy friend, because then you can hate the other person together when it ends. So, apparently I have 3 people I'm stalking now, Courtney, Elizibeth, and Emily. Yep, now I'd rather just stalk one person, especially since I'm getting sloppy with my job >.<

I need to find more to do lately, things have either gotten boring, or a hassle, and when something you like to do becomes a hassle, that shows its time to stop. On the bright side, my mom is going to rent me the new Kingdom Hearts game for DS! Yush yush yush! Or at least try, since its new, and very popular, it probably wont be in, but I really really hope she does!!

I think I should do another meme, I dunno, I kinda want to, but I have no clue where to find them. It has to be something weird, and personal, like turn ons, and secrets, and stuff like that XD sorry, sorry, remembered a conversation I had over the phone, lmfao!! .......Strip Twister XD

Ok, well I have to get ready to go to hell- I mean school! Another bus ride of sitting on the floor!

3 comments:

  1. ...You're still sitting on the floor?

    HEY. You resigned as my stalker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the seats are packed 3 or 4 to a seat, and I always end up on the floor v.v

    Oh...Oh...Oh right! Yeah.... -clears throat- Yeah, I resigned...... -cough cough-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.
    *a few seconds later* ....Hey, WAIT A SECOND!!!

    ReplyDelete