Monday, October 19, 2009

Will never chew gum again.

So, today was not my bst day ever, had to eat breakfast (I dont like eating before school) ad no music to listen to before getting on the bus. The one good thin was I found out teres a 3 day weeked, not sure why though. Then I SNEEZED OUT MY GUM! Let me tell you what happened exactly.

I was sitting in class, just chewing the gum a friend gave to me, and I realized that gum gets really sticky when you have a dry mouth. I was thinking aboutthis for a bit, the felt a tickle n my nose, but thought nothing of it. Sure enough a few moments later, I sneezed. My gum few into my hands, and because life is the way it is, it didnt shrink into a wad, but actually spread, and splattered all overmy hand. At first just thought something felt odd. Then slowly, I spread my hands, and a web of light green gum stretched between my palms and fingers. Naturally, it had to hit all fingrs, or it just wouldnt have been as satisfying for the gum. The first thing I said was. ".......Eeeeww....." People loked at me and began to laugh, I laughed to, cause it was funny. So hen I left the room to go wash my hands, but had trouble turning the knob at first. So then I get to the bathroom, run my hands under hot water, wich just ran off the gum with no effect, I was hoping the pressure would puh some of the larger strings off, but it didnt. So then I pulled the gum away, and found out the gum came out of acomic book, as it just grew, not just stretched, but grew! N I don't mean it got bigger, but instead of thinning ut when being pulled off, it stayed the same size. So, I got most of the gum off, but the hardest part was yet to come. The left over sticky gunk. I scrubbed at it with my hands, nothing, scrubbed harder with my hands, nothing. Got a drypaper towel, came apart on the gum, wettened the paper towel, fell apart as well. I went through 10 sheets of paper, just to get it have off. so about 15 minutes later, the gum was off my hands and wet back to class to listen to music, because I'm such a delinquent.

No comments:

Post a Comment