Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hello inomnia!

Hi world! I'm getting on the internet at 1 a.m. just to post to you! Because thats how much I love you all. Wait......Don't mind the weirdness, thats just dileria kicking in. Great, my allergies ar trying to send an alarm to my mom that I'm on the computer, I sneezed tentytwo times, I counted. Hopefully she sleeps havy enough t ignore me snezing, my dogs nails on the hardwood floor, and my typing.

I saw Zombielad. Freaking. Awesome. Movie. It deffinetly makes my top 3 fave movie list. That list is now:

1: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
2: Yes Man
3: Zombieland

In te order of wich I seen them. So just because Zombieland is last, does not make it any worse of a film.
My tea is good =)


I'd rather be unsure of the sure, then sure of the unsure.

No comments:

Post a Comment