Thursday, October 22, 2009

I survived a school hall intersection.

No, I have not written the poem for this title yet, but give me time.

So, I made a new character for the book me and Courtney are writing, he has one arm, and was part of the war, either the Military or the Rebels, not sure. I had more, but the teacher saw the paper and threw it away.

This week just isn't my week, everything is going bad, plus on top of that, my trip to Ohio was cancelled. I am beginning to give up on ever seeing her. On top of that, Ive been sick, my keyboard is dieing and getting replaced, so its hard to type. The people in my classes ae jerks,the word is a total understatement, but I'd rather not swear on my blog at the moment. Also, I need to find something to do Saturday, because I was invited a party, but I don't want to go. If it was just a party I'd be fine, but I'd rater not do drugs. Maybe I can hang out with Jason, but I don't think I can, he' always busy =O

I had more to put in, but I can't remember...... I hate it when that happens. Anyway, I guess I'm done, bii~~

No comments:

Post a Comment