Friday, October 9, 2009

Blah blah blah?

Yeah......I just felt like posting something, anything at all..... So tommorow I'm going down to Ohio to see my girlfriend. I promised her I'd buy her fuzzy handcuffs, and see if I can rent the new KH game. Also the football game is tonight, I'm going.....again..... but ONLY because a friend said she was going to meet me there. She went to the school, and goes to the football games and stuff, but I've only ever talked to her online. Unfortunetly, I'm not in that great of condition right now, I burned my mouth and throat from overly hot pizza, then I smacked my arm against my dresser really hard, I bruised the muscle. Then I have a wicked pimple starting to appear on my nose >.< Stupid special soap and cream arent even helping to remove it.... I desperatly hope it goes away by tonight, or at least tommorow!

I dont want to go to school =( I cant listen to music, and the people are jerks..... Oh! Some kid graduated yesterday, and will not be coming to school ever again. =O This is how it went down....

Cody: Mr. T I'm done.
Thompson: What?
Cody: I'm done with all my classes.
Thompson: Really!?
Cody: Yep.
Thompson: Well congrats Cody, you just graduated! Go ring the bell.
Cody: I dont want to ring the bell....
Thompson: Fine.... -goes quiet for a bit-
Cody: So........do I just leave......or what?
Thompson: -Doesnt hear him-
Cody: Mr. T! Am I just supossed to walk out? Or what? I dunno what to do.
Thompson: Oh, right I'll take you to the office, but first, any advice to the students who arent done?
Cody: Yeah.....uh......Dont screw up.
Thompson: Wow, thats the best advice ever! Ok, lets go.
Cody and Thompson leave the room. Half an hour later Thompson comes back.
Thompson: Well that was weird.
Farlee: What?
Thompson: I took Cody to the office and gave him a hug, then told the office he could leave because he was done.
Farlee: And?
Thompson: Then his sister walked in, and the first thing she says is 'Cody comb your dang hair!' So I told her to be nice because he graduated. So then she raises her hand to shake his, and I was like: What!? Hes your brother and he graduated, give him a hug! She blinks then shakes her head, and says "Thats disgusting!" Then leaves.
Everyone in room laughs.

Yuuuuuup. So, thats life from my end.........Thers more, way more, just to tired to remember everything, maybe later =)

2 comments:

  1. Well she had a point! It didnt even look liked he washed it. The teacher asked him if he went over it with a pork chop once...... I was like..... -.-;

    ReplyDelete