Friday, October 2, 2009

Hello people of this world and beyond.

Hey, hows it going? I havnt posted in a while, so I figured I would now. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and as I type those thoughts are flying through my head, I just cant catch them quick enoug to type them out. Oh well. Life is troubling me again, but strangely, I'm in a good mood. Although my mom yelling at me for losing my jacket is kind of a downer. Anyway, so with so much going inside my head, heart, and soul, not to mention drama outside, things have been crazy. I've been trying a lot of things to relieve stress, but none of them work. Luckily, because of my SIM list, I am able to discepline myself enough not to do something bad......Wow, me and discepline in the same sentence......I've only ever heard them together in "He's just not disceplined." Well I'd like them to go through my life at this age. Anyway, I told some of my friends about it, and they said they were happy/proud of me. Thats the best compliment I've ever gotten, because now I have something I am trying my best to do. They both knew part of the list too, so that made it easier to talk.

Ok, getting away from wall-o-post. My to do list:

1. Dont slip up on SIM list.
2. Write those letters already.
3. Finish that poem.
4. Get more songs on my Mp3
5. Hang out with my friends more.
6. Stop being sick.
7. Go do more fun exciting things. (Any ideas?)
8. Write my christmas list.
9. Get good grades. (Did I really just say that?)
10. Find my own style.
11. Make more plans to rule the world. (Waaaay waaaaaaaaaay over due.)
12. Recruit more people for army.
13. Get more squeeky hammers.
14. Make some cash. (Cha-ching!)
15. Make up with my sister. (Whose not reaqlly my sister.)

Theres a lot more, but I dont feel like rambling right now. (A little redundant say I already DID)

Well, Imma listen to music.

Heres a little advice/ thought from yours truelly.

Everything can be done in more then one way; so why not modify those that people say can be done one way?

No comments:

Post a Comment