Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gerbils.

'Ello! Life has been crazy, as usual, but I'm used to it.....mostly. Yesterday, I went home sick =( Stomach cramps and neusea (or however you spell it) It wasnt fun.

I also just realized, I cant spell to save my life =O

Anyway, so I was talkingto my friend Pedo (Short for pedophile) And she had her boyfriend on the phone as well. WE SOUND JUST ALIKE!! I'm serious! We gave her a head ache because she couldnt tell us apart, and for a moment -I- didnt know if it was me or him talking! But then I realized, 'Hey, my lips arent moving.'

But my mom didnt rent my Kingdom Hearts because I went home sick -cries- Not fair..... Then it got worse, my PS2 broke!! It doesnt open anymore! Plus I still have a game in there!!! I don't know wich game, but it's worrying me. So now I have no PS2 anymore -cries harder-

Also, since Coco is so very very possesive of her stalketrs, I can't stalk Emily anymore, sorry Emily. It was a choice made on impulse with lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of suger and caffeine going through me, but still. It's hard to stalk courtney though, since I rarely see her anymore..... LOL I'm a horrible stalker =(

So, I really, really, really, really really really really really REALLY want to punch Fetus, hard, in the face. Idc that he broke up with Erinn, but you don't insult someone that YOU broke up with for no other reason then to whore off with some bimbo!!! GOD!!

Man, this year....It's impossible to be a pacifist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment